IM Warehouse has to be installed in your Android handheld device, but firstly some Setup has to be defined in Microsoft Business Central.
Enter the IMW Setup option of IM Warehouse main menu in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Packing Nos.: Define internal No. for Packing List documents
- Finish Picking Action: Define the action when finishing the operations
- Default Quantity to handle: Specifies the default value for the Qty. to handle field on warehouse activities lines.
- Create Print Work Reception: Specifies if the system is going to generate a Print Work when finishing to post the reception
- Excess Qty. Purch Order: Defines allowed upper limits for quantity excess on a Purchase Receipt
- Integrated with Size & Color: Specifies the value of the Integrated with Size & Colors field. Editable only when IM Size & Color extension is installed
- Set priorities when reading a barcode: Sets the lookup reading priority when entering a barcode on IM Warehouse application
- Work: Set internal No. for different warehouse operations
- Pick Double-Reading: When disabled, the system will autofill Qty. to handle on pickings. Enable this check when your process requires readings both on Place and Take actions.
- Purch. Lot. No. Automatic: When enabled, the system will automatically generate a Lot No. on Purchase Receipts
- Post Whse. Ship. with Pick: When enabled, the system will automatically post the shipment when finishing the picking
- Post Partial Inventory: When enabled, the system will automatically post partial inventories from PDA
- Process PDA Printouts: When enabled, the system will automatically process PDA printouts
- Adjust Assembly Components: When enabled, on negative stock adjustments, the system will automatically explode the assembly BOM and will adjust assembly components accordingly.
- Allow modification UM on Reception: When enabled, the system will allow modification of the Unit of Measure on receptions.
- Create Orders From General Purch.: When enabled, the system automatically creates purchase orders from Generic Purchase. When disabled Generic Purchase will be placed on the specified Requisition Worksheet for the user.
- Over Receipt Controlled by IMW: When enabled, the exceeded quantities are being controlled by IMW features. If disabled, exceeded quantities are controlled by standard BC
- Adjust Batch Name: Specifies the Journal Batch Name where adjustments are to be posted by IM Warehouse.
- Warehouse Journal Template Reclass: Specifies the Journal Template Name where adjustments will be posted by IM Warehouse.
- Visibility Item Group: Specifies the Journal Template Name where adjustments will be posted by IM Warehouse.
- Load Shelf Item: Specifies if the functionality of the load shelf item is enabled.
- Physical Inventory Journal Template: Indicates the Physical Inventory Journal that will be used for advanced warehouse inventories (with Bin Codes)
- Physical Inventory Journal Batch: Indicates the Batch that will be used for advanced warehouse inventories (with Bin Codes)
From the IMW Users menu option
Assign users to IM Warehouse
Define menu options for each IMW User from the “Permission” option
IMW assign Task
From the IMW Assigned Users menu option
Define for each warehouse and document type the user that will get the task by default