IM Warehouse Basic is an App available from Microsoft AppSource that allows you to easily manage all warehouse operations in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using an Android handheld device.
All the extensive warehouse functionality for Basic Locations is made simple and friendly using Android features. Additional functionalities, such as Packing List or Directed Purchasing Orders included.
- Stock Information: Real-time stock information of any item in the locations assigned to the user
- Stock Adjustment: “Positive” or “Negative” stock adjustments that are registered on the spot
- Stock Inventory: IM Warehouse allows the operator to perform inventories online or off-line; the resulting records are posted from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in the section “Inventory Work Lists”
- Purchase Order manual: allows the operator to create a PO for a particular vendor only for items on the vendor price list.
- Purchase Order Directed: This is an advanced feature; this option guides the warehouse user to assign the default Vendor to each Purchasing Order line according to the Location specific purchasing criterion.
- Return Order: Generating return orders to be prepared
- Return Picking reception: Return picking preparation
- Manual Purchase Shipment: IM Warehouse allows the creation of direct Purchase Shipments only for restricted vendors and for items on the vendor’s price list.
- Item barcode creation: This is a very practical feature that allows entering new barcodes directly from IM Warehouse
- Transfer Request: Creating Stock Transfer and Transfer Picking in another location to be received in the user location or others and creating stock picking automatically
- New Transfer: Creating Stock Transfer
- Picking Transfer: Prepare Transfer Picking
- Receive Transfer: Receive Stock Transfer from other locations
- Sales Order Picking: Serve Picking Order from Sales Order
- Sales Order Packing: Prepare Packing List from customer Sales Shipments
- Document and Label Printing
- Document Printing configuration
- Label Printing
- Warehouse operator task screen
IM Warehouse for stock management in shops
IM Warehouse provides your personnel extensive functionality to manage all your shop back office stock operations. Can adapt to the needs of any retail, food, or hospitality shop.
- Purchase Order request and reception
- Sales Order Management to prepare Picking Orders received from e-commerce or preparing orders to be delivered to shop customers.
- Transfer Orders or Transfer Requests to other shops and Transfer Reception from the main warehouse.
- Inventory or Stock Adjustments that are frequent in shops
- And other stock functionalities..